Gulfport Yacht Club, Florida
While it is a little cool for sailing on small boats without foul weather gear, our highs are still pretty nice compared to other areas of the country. We have a lot to be thankful for!
Our official racing season starts up again in March.
Interested in becoming a member? Take a look at our Contact Us! page.
Items of interest
- Check out our Facebook page where we track progress on our events and happenings.
- Gulfport Yacht Club is often called "GYC"
- The GYC Calendar is updated as changes happen.
Members please note:
- All boat spaces shall be assigned only by the Rear-Commodore, Joe Senia at RearCommodoreGYC@gmail.com (or three-two-one four-two-six five-three-two-six) on the basis of size, usage, and availability. Proof of insurance and a signed lease are required.
- No boat is to be left on club property at any time without the permission of the Rear-Commodore.
- The Rear-Commodore must be notified when vacating a slip space permanently.